SIBA has been a specialist for fuse protectors for more than 75 years ranging from miniature fuses protection to high voltage protection fuses. We are a middle-sized, family-owned active group headquartered in Germany with a sales office network based across multiple international locations. SIBA UK LTD. is our three-person sales and warehouse office based in Loughborough, UK.
We are looking for an experienced Sales individual who is also interested to take responsibility about the UK subsidiary as part of a regulated retirement succession.
Sales & Office Director UK - Electrical Fuses
As Sales & Office Director, you will be the central contact person for our existing customer base and being responsible to identify new ones. You identify new and take the lead for existing customer projects. You accompany the “Design In” phase in customer’s development projects until start of production and you will be working close with the SIBA head office in Germany. The geographical focus will be the UK and Ireland.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for insuring achievement of revenue targets for all SIBAs product lines.
- Market observation and sales planning as well as development of relationships with technical customer contacts.
- Assist in training distributors and OEMs in fuse technologies.
- Identify customer requirements, assist customers in product selection and perform professional sales negotiations. Oversee the management of customer satisfaction.
- Provide support for all in-region marketing activities including road shows and other activities that may be planned from time to time in cooperation with the Marketing department at SIBA`s head office in Germany.
- Sales budget responsibility including continuous forecast updates as per SIBA policies.
- Monthly reporting of commercial figures and sales pipeline.
- Stay up to data with new developments, technology trends and local standards and regulations to identify and exploit sales opportunities.
Office incl. Warehouse:
- Oversee and direct local staff.
- Assist external account auditor for annual statement and manage the P&L.
- Oversee the management of supply chain and monitor and maintain stock levels.
Primary Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering plus 5 or more years successful sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various purchasing, logistic, sales and technical personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Experienced in electrical sales & applications incl. knowledge of OEM markets.
- Familiar with electrical and electronic equipment including the field of energy distribution and generation.
- Proven track record of systematic sales and market development experience.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in managing people.
- Self-motivated with hands-on approach and a team player.
- Person must be able to travel (+50%).
- Excellent English language skills, other languages e.g., German is advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office, CRM, and material management Software.
- Success-oriented remuneration package, incl. car allowance.
- Detailed orientation plan including technical, strategic and process training at SIBA’s head office.
If you would like to embark on a successful path with us, please forward your resume and salary requirements via the "Apply" button below.
Your application will be forwarded to our external partner, d.vinci Personalmarketing GmbH, and processed.